Michael V. Bivins is an Electrical Engineer by education and Software/Systems Engineer by trade with experience in the full life cycle of projects from the developer aspect to Project Lead in the simulation training fields. Roles have included:
– Reverse engineering training systems to incorporate upgrades.
– Integration of IT systems to form complete Training Systems.
– Fielding and training users of simulation systems
– Information Systems Security Manager
– Systems Test Engineer
– Maintenance Training System Lead Engineer.
Key training device development:
– Transport aircraft maintenance simulators
– Helicopter Training System Retrofit
– Dismounted Infantry Training Systems
– Gunnery Training System.
Key Software and IT Experience:
– C, C++, Java, Ada
– GUI development (Java Swing fluent).
– IT Computer Lab development and management.
– IT systems security, user management
– Linux, Windows environments.
– IA execution.
– NISPOM compliance.
– A+ Certification